Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Response to Senior Memoir Project

After completing the senior memoir, I've realized how fast time passes. Remember when we first entered high school? I think the senior memoir project definitely brought out many past memories and the gradual change of ourselves. While looking at other people's senior memoir, I definitely see the physical changes that they have went through. So many memories were created throughout the years of high school, we shared it with our friends, teachers, parents and even people that we don't even know! Your friends, teachers and parents are the people who made you into the person you are today. As we are heading off to college, we must thank our parents, teachers and friends that helped you throughout the years because through this journey, they were always there to encourage and help you both physically and emotionally.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely! Doing the senior memoir project really brought back all the little memories of high school that I had forgotten. Sometimes we do forget all the people who have made us who we are today and we probably don't thank them enough and they really do deserve it!

    -Kelly R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The senior memoir project made me really reflect back on everything that has happened throughout my high school life. It is crazy how the little pictures or dance invites can bring back so many memories that I wish I could go back to! We also get to see who we stayed friends with and what new friends came along on our journey.
    -Amanda A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This senior memoir project really opened my eyes to how much all of us have matured. It feels like just yesterday we were stepping foot on Los Osos' campus for the very first time, meeting these people that I now consider family. It is sad to see it end, but I am more than excited to see where we all end up!
    -Secada C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! One of the most fun parts was looking through old pictures and seeing how little and unknowledgeable you were at the time!
    -Kyle Fischer

    ReplyDelete