Monday, May 7, 2012

Senior Memoir

As I was looking through my senior memoir book it made me realize the things that were most important to me during the years. It also allowed me to see how close graduation is and how things are beginning to get real. Throughout my four years of high school I’ve had my ups and downs, but I’m grateful my ups dramatically outweighed my downs. A few key things that made my high school experience great is meeting my best friend, playing basketball, and enjoying the feel of the REAL high school life. Even though in school was a great experience, my experiences outside of school were even greater. In the mist of these years I began to grow as a person and gain knowledge inside and outside of school preparing me for the next level in my life. The senior memoir project is great for the seniors because it gives them the chance to look back and see what have made them become the person they are today. Making my next step to college will be one of those life experiences that I will never forget, and I think we should all be looking forward to grow mentally and physically in life hoping for the best. On that note I wish all my classmates a well and successful journey in life.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you! The senior memoir project really brings out our past experiences and knowledge. It also allows us to see how we developed as an individual as well.

    -Millicent L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking back at your high school career really puts you in a place of bittersweet nostalgia. The good times truly out weighs the bad times, all in all providing a memorable high school experience.

    Ramon C.

    ReplyDelete